Subtitle

Thoughts of a High School English Teacher

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A Log of Blogs

I've been asking my students to regularly update their blogs. Unfortunately, not everyone has been doing it faithfully. Despite this, I still encourage them to read each other's blogs. Hopefully, it will help them learn more about one another.

It's Me - JF Aguinaldo
Writing at My Best - Tim Aurin
Hello -  John Bae
Untitled Blog - Jerry Baek
Make Up for a Change - Renzo Ibanez
Don't Worry, Be Happy - Yu Shin Kim
I'm Sorry Mom - Lee Eun Jae
Let's Make Good Relations Okay - Gino Mun
Tom Noh - Tom Noh
OUtony - Tony Park
New Year Finale - Inaro Robles
Jason's Bored - Jason Villiamiel

Posts of School Life - Yannica Louisa Bezemer
I'm Just a Friend - Monica Medina
You are Now Reading My Blog - Mika Shieffelbein

Commence reading. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment