Buzzing like a busy bee.
Sighing, Screaming, "Woe is me."
Flying past one after another,
Paper, paper piling together.
"Shall I finish the work I started?"
Asked myself whilst feeling lightheaded.
Oh surely, I must for it's my job,
Ain't no excuse to be a big slob.
Buzzing like a busy bee.
Sighing, Screaming, "Woe is me."
Flying past one after another,
Paper, paper piling together.
I type. I toil. I pitter patter.
TV turns on and brings me laughter.
I pause to claim my much needed rest,
Only to feel I failed at my quest.
Buzzing like a busy bee.
Sighing, Screaming, "Woe is me."
Flying past one after another,
Paper, paper piling together.
Paper, paper piling together.
When can I finish? Maybe, never?
The rest I took was maybe too long,
Not a good decision--so, so wrong
Buzzing like a busy bee am I,
Finding no comfort and asking why
I often feel like a busy bee
Cramming, screaming, "Woe! Woe! Woe is me."
No comments:
Post a Comment